Monday, May 6, 2013

Old faithfuls

Today I was in town looking for a present for a friends housewarming party and I bent down to look at something on the bottom shelf and I heard my jeans rip.

Thank goodness it wasn't in the 'awkward' region! They tore just above my knee. I was devastated! These jeans have been my 'old faithful' skinny leg jeans that I have had for about five years now. After so many wears and washes, it looks like the denim couldn't handle it any more and had worn thin.




What to do with my old faithfuls now? Well, I could embrace the 'torn jeans look' that seems to be increasingly popular right now... or I could experiment with some cute DIY knee patches.

Inspiration here:

Source: google.com via Ellie on Pinterest








What do you think? Leave them or patch them?! 

E, x

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the DIY patches - give it try!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, I am thinking it could definitely be a cool option! Need to work out material to patch it with! xo

      Delete
  2. The patchwork looks really cute! Patch it, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo