Saturday, May 4, 2013

A perfect circle

I have been resorting to my old love of crochet to keep me busy when uni work slows down. I had a gorgeous ball of Sublime Baby Cashmere Merino yarn here with me and I wanted to whip up something quick yesterday.

The yarn was probably too precious and soft for this mini project but I used it anyway because I love the colour!



I made some super-simple circle coasters for my house (a set of 4). They turned out perfectly and were the easiest thing to make, EVER! I modified the pattern slightly (you can find my project on Ravelry with notes).

I still have a tonne of left over yarn from the ball so I am going to make a matching dishcloth too!

I love a quick, handmade project!

Elle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo