Saturday, April 13, 2013

Inspiration

I am loving all things stationery at the moment as I happen to be working towards designing some items for a line of personalised stationery!

I am really excited about this project even though it stems from a uni assignment. I have some great ideas and I just hope I can translate what ideas I have in my head into the finish products!

I have been trawling through Pinterest for some inspiration. Here are some cute designs I have found.





Source: flickr.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Ellie on Pinterest


Do you use meal planners or recipe cards at home? Since I love to cook and collect a stack of recipe's, I am really keen to design some recipe cards! All of these are so cute! I can't wait to get started.

More to come soon :)

x

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo