Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I like boots

Do you feel the chill in the air? Yes! Its winter time and the weather is finally reflecting the season! (Funny that!)

Last weekend it got a little chilly at my boyfriends birthday BBQ so I jumped at the chance to drag out my favourite high leather boots. They were a little tight and needed a good oil to soften them up from how harsh the summer heat had been but once they were on my feet, they were great!



I purchased these boots way back here and consider them a real investment. They are a forever purchase so I didn't mind spending the money. They've already gotten me through a few seasons and I'm predicting quite a few more!

My go-to for great quality, leather boots is always RM Williams. I know, that's very country of me, but they honestly do make great quality boots, and my faithful beloveds are also made by RM Williams.

I am lusting over their latest boots in the Autumn/Winter 2013 catalogue called the 'Lapstone' women's boots. The combo of suede and leather is so yummy, I really want these in my wardrobe!! Being black, they would go with everything!!!



Unfortunately I need to save a little harder before I can lash out and nab these up. They retail at $700!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the reasons why I love Autumn/Winter because of the boots /shoe wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I love me some winter boots! lol x

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo