Monday, December 24, 2012

Dreaming of..

A white Christmas of course!

The weather here in NSW, Aus has been ridiculously HOT over the past few days. Yesterday was INSANE! I was working for half of the day and the weather was yuck!

I know every year, right before Spring and Summer arrive I am whining for heat, but right now, even though I am loving spending time by our pool and getting to wear cute dresses and skirts around, I am feeling a little drained by the heat.

Today as I was driving home from visiting some family, I thought to myself, "A wintery Christmas with a cracking wood fire and roast dinner would suit me right about now!"

I really hope one day I can flick the heat of December here in Australia and head over seas for a white Christmas! Maybe next year???

Amidst my dreaming, I have been pinning some gorgeous wintery Christmasy stuff. I'm sharing it now :)

                                                                   Source: ullamaijahanninen.net via Megan on Pinterest


                                                         Source: theessenceofthegoodlife.blogspot.com via Loreliya on Pinterest


                                                                     Source: alkemie.blogspot.com via Patricia on Pinterest


                                                          Source: prettiesandposies.blogspot.com.au via Chelsea on Pinterest


                                                              Source: patrickoleary.photoshelter.com via susan on Pinterest


                                                                    Source: Uploaded by user via So Fresh ❤ on Pinterest



Merry Christmas Eve!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo