Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Colours of Summer: Country Road

When we were in Adelaide last week (I love this city btw! It was my first time as an adult in the city and the shopping, food and lifestyle was fantastic!!!) I got to do a spot of shopping (mostly Christmas shopping and a bit of window shopping (still a broke uni student *sad face*).

I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous summer colours in fashion right now! I am addicted to the bright and summery feel that every fashion outlet seems to have in stock.

I have a subscription to Country Road via email and often see what gorgeous stuff they have on offer (which is a blessing and a curse most days!) and I quickly popped into their Rundle Street store and got a glance at their stock in the flesh!

I am LOVING the colours!

Here are my picks:

 
 
I love this colourful combo! Those linen/cotton blend shorts are so cute and come in a heap of different colours!!
 
 
 



I can't get enough of "jelly shoes"!! I purchased a blue pair last summer when I was in the Greek Islands and love them! I bought a pair of these Country Road ones in black this year! The gold buckle and detail on top make them look a little more dressy!

I also cant go past the 'fedora' styled hat this summer! I didn't actually see this hat in store and wish I had because I love it! Its cool to be sun smart people! :)
 
 
 
 
I love a cute, breezy singlet that can be dressed up and down. This one also comes in yellow! I love this orange colour teamed with the sky/aqua colour - I'm really digging this colour right now!
 

Who doesn't love a fluro bight beach towel?! These towels are gorgeous and thick and come in heaps of different patterns! You wouldn't miss me at the beach with this doozy!

You can find all of these products online here. Shop up people! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the current stuff at CR but my budget is not letting me anywhere near it until sales. Their home stuff is gorgeous and bright too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree MrsB! I was flat to afford the jelly sandals! lol I hope some good stuff goes on sale! I'm loving their homewares too, but they are pricey! xo

      Delete
  2. Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not
    understanding something entirely, except this paragraph presents fastidious understanding
    even.
    my site :: Discount Coupons

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo