Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Favourite Things

I was inspired to do my own version of "2012 Favourite things" by MrsB over at The Wifey Chronicles!

Here are my favourite things from 2012 - what a year! (some links are provided!)



TV SHOWS
One Tree Hill (the final season. I am still heart broken its over), Revenge, The Block, Pretty Little Liars, Kendra On Top, KUWTK

MOVIES
The Hunger Games, Batman - The Dark Knight Rises, Ted

MUSIC
Miranda Lambert (Yes I am a country bumpkin), Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran

FOOD
Anything organic!! Muesli, bean curry, spicy chicken stir fry

EXPERIENCE
Working at Cosmopolitan Magazine for a week! (Ah-mazing!) & Winning the 'Fashions of the Field' Women's title in my home town!!

SHOP
Zara, Forever New (I am addicted to this store!), Witchery, Sheike

MAGAZINE
Cosmo, Women's Health

CLOTHES
Black skinny jeans by Witchery, Blazers (I adore my Sheike blue blazer with funky shoulder pads)

SHOES
Anything by Tony Bianco, Witchery leather flats 

ONLINE 
Pinterest!!!!!! Need I say more ;)

APP
Instagram & Twitter

BLOG

MAKEUP

HAIR PRODUCT
Toni & Guy Dry Shampoo

BEAUTY


PERFUME
'Oh Lola' by Marc Jacobs


What are your fave things from 2012?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo