Wednesday, October 10, 2012

OPI Obsession

I confess.

I am obsessed with OPI nail colours! I love them! I have for a while now. I only have a relatively small collection but every time I see an OPI stand I get all excited and can't help but buy more colours to add to the collection. Like today!

I finally found a store in my local town that sells OPI! It sounds strange, I know but I haven't been able to find a place that sells OPI in my town for a while and I swear it hasn't been sold at my local Price Attack for that long!

They had a pretty extensive range and I stood at the stands for a good 15 minutes tossing up what colour to buy and getting overwhelmed in my head with happiness! lol

I decided on "Honk if you love OPI" from the Touring America range. I usually always buy a colour from the pink/red variety so I wanted to go completely different this time.

I really love this colour. I've never been really game enough to wear black on my nails before so this odour is perfect as its a really deep dark purple that is dark enough without being goth-ish!

Please excuse the dodgy-ish paint job! I took this picture before I'd cleaned up the messy bits around my nail!

I already have two other colours from this range, ( "My Address is Hollywood" and "I Eat Mainly Lobster") and I think the majority are super cute!

Source 

Do you use OPI? Whats your favourite?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo