Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Motivation

I'm following in Fit Mum's footsteps today and posting my Monday motivation.

I've been sitting at my laptop for over an hour now slowly plotting through some homework and I've now totally lost my drive.

I think I'll head to the gym because it always gets me feeling 100% more pepped up and feeling like I can tackle more things again.




Whats motivating you this monday?

I only have this week left of uni classes and one exam next week and my year at uni is done! I can't believe it, but the thought of holidays and taking up a real job and earning real money again for the holiday break is really motivating me to push through!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo