Wednesday, August 8, 2012

App-less...


I have been getting nagged by my 10 year old cousin Jack to update my iPhone 4 to the new 5.1.1 software (or whatever its called) for over a month now so he can "i-chat" me? He has an iPod and apparently these days iPods aren't just good for music, you can chat on them too?! (Who would have thought)

So I updated my phone this morning with a few panic attacks!! I thought I'd lost all of my photos (all 1000+ of them), then I thought I'd lost all of my contacts but thank God for back-up (which I did three times mind you! lol)

Anyhow, in amongst the three back-ups I still managed to lose all of my apps *tears*

But it's OK. I remembered about four apps that I use regularly (i.e Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Runkeeper) but I can't think of any others!

Help me! I need to know what apps I should download, or which ones YOU can't live without that I might realise I can't live without it either! :)

Let me know below! xx



Oh, btw - how cool is that iPhone cover ^^ ?! I found it on Pinterest, here.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Ah, this happened to me when I updated!

    Ozsale! haha other then Twitter and Instagram thats the one I'm on most!

    Oh and Pinterest??

    Do love the phone case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of Ozsale?! I'll check it out though, thanks!!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love that phone case..

    Ahh - updating software.. always a process..
    I'm addicted to Pinterest on the iphone!! Cannot put it down when I start browsing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realise there was an app for Pinterest until these comments! How did I not know this?! lol
      Definitely downloading!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Instagram, tilt shift, colour splash, your bank app, viber...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina! I remembered to add my netbank app today thankfully! Would have been totally lost without it!
      Will check the others out too!
      xo

      Delete
  4. I am sure there is a way in Itunes to re-download previously purchased apps, because something similar has happened to me before and I was able to get my apps back. I just can't remember how we did it - maybe some googling will help you out.

    i love photo apps - Photoshake & Diptic are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard there is a way somehow... somewhere the little apps are hiding from me! haha
      I haven't heard of photoshake or diptic either, I'll check them out too, thank you!
      xo

      Delete
  5. Yeah! I love your iphone case! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo