Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cutting the CRAP

Its an all new term at uni starting next monday and that means a few new things around here.

One. New subjects to study, new classes, new assignments and new people to meet.

Two. New "kick-start" into a healthier lifestyle.

I'm cutting the crap from my life and by crap I mean CRAP - Caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol and processed foods.

Some of you may have heard of the "Clean and Lean" diet or eating plan. Well its kind of new to me but I am diving right into it and enriching myself with new, healthy knowledge on how to change my life and become a healthier and better version of myself.

Clean and Lean is a book written by James Duigan and you can purchase it here.

Ever since I started reading through this book it got me thinking more consciously about what stuff I have been putting into my body and the damage some of the junk could actually be causing. Of course, for me some of the "changes" mentioned in the book that need to be made are pretty drastic and I am going to attempt to attack this in the most sensible and realistic way possible but most importantly, I am going to try and stick to it for a long time.

This "diet" isn't really a diet, its about a lifestyle change and its an exciting one!

Have any of you attempted the 14 day kickstart program by James? I am thinking its time to tackle this one and see if I can get results and ultimately a healthier and leaner body!

I'll be updating more info soon, stay tuned, or join me! Grab a copy of the book from a store, online or from your local library and we can cut the "crap" together!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo