Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today I am grateful for...


Ambition!

Ever since about September last year I realised exactly what I wanted to do with myself this year!

I decided that I wanted to get myself together and go back to university and finish my degree in Graphic Design. As I was tripping around Europe I got a sense of "drive" come over me, a feeling of certainty and I knew that I was ready to work hard towards something that was not only going to make me happy but also be helpful towards my life in the future by hopefully opening up some career doors!

I feel grateful that I have a new found sense of ambition that drives me to look towards good things in my future and pushes me to work hard and strive for good things!


What are you grateful for this week?
Share it with us over here at Maxabella's.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. That us so great to hear, Ellie. Pursuing your passion can only be a good thing. I wish you every success in your studies. Graphic Design is just sooo cool right now. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maxabella! Graphic Design does seem to be very cool at the moment! I can't wait to get back into it!
      Ellie xo

      Delete
  2. Fantastic you found your drive...me too left Nursing 6 mths ago and starting my own business...so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats awesome Jen, best of luck with your new business!! Its such a good feeling to find something that you trully love to do!
      Ellie xo

      Delete
  3. I love that you've rediscovered your passion. I've often pondered on studying graphic design. Love to see how it goes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kymmie, I'm hoping to keep everyone posted on the Graphic Design course as I go so you might get an idea of what we do!
      Ellie xo

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo