Monday, January 23, 2012

Its been waaay too long!


For those of you that have been following my blog for a little while now you may remember that in 2010 I quickly became addicted to crochet and knitting. Well, after a very looooong break from the needles (and hook) I have finally  picked up a project that has been patiently waiting for me to show it some tender love and attention!

Knitting - I'm back!!!! (lol)

Knitting... I'm back!!


This little number is the soon to be finished (hopefully) "Wurm Cowl", and you may remember me posting about it way back here.

Here's hoping I can get my crafty mojo back! I am hoping to get this little cowl finished and I want to tackle an easy pattern for a knitted blanket. I have an old couch of Mum and Dad's that I'll be using at my new flat for uni so I want to knit a gorgeous throw blanket for it.

If you know any good patterns or have seen some on Ravelry comment below, I'd love to hear about them so I can soon get a wriggle on with it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo