Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#febphotoaday challenge!


So this month I am attempting to follow along with this lovely Bloggers "February photo-a-day" challenge!

Its going to be a tough-y since I don't always get some spare time to be creative but I'm determined to give it a crack! I was all geared up to do it last month but got too busy and sadly missed out!

Anyhow, here's how you can join in too!

Head over to Fat Mum Slim's blog and read this post with the details on what the daily photo challenges will be and just share your piccies!

I'll be posting mine on my Instagram feed (you can follow me using my name elliemaree12, or search this #febphotoaday tag to see every ones daily contributions)
I'll also be trying to post via my blog as well just in case some of you aren't up with Instagram yet (if you aren't, I totally recommend it!! Its an awesome little free iPhone app! Check it out!)

So here is my Day 1 posting. "My View"


I didn't see a great deal today. I'm still recovering from my wisdom teeth operation from last week (boo), I'll most likely be back at work tomorrow. So today my view was me curled up in bed watching OTH re-runs!

Until tomorrow, take care

Photobucket

2 comments:

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo