Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up


Tomorrow is Monday isn't it?! Oh crap! It comes around so fast doesn't it?!

This weekend I got up to some fun things, but still feel like the time has flown by way too quick (why can't it do that when I'm drowning in paperwork at the Office on a Tuesday arfternoon at 3pm when it feels like the week will never end?!)

For starters I finally got my car back from the mechanic!!!! Hallelujah! I'm sure I haven't mentioned this before but lately I have been having the hardest time with my cute little Barina (Beep Beep is her name). Her brakes were failing and causing me grief (even though she is only 6 years old!!) so I had to truck her off to the closest Holden Service department (which happens to be 300kms away. Gee living in the bush has its perks *wink*)

After a few weeks away she is finally home and running like a champ! Here I am taking her on a "victory lap" (the 300km trip back home). Reunited again! haha


Also this week I lashed out and got another manicure (I am sooo addicted to these now.) They are so cheap (because I only get my real nails painted and don't go with any acrylic add on thingys) and they look so good, it saves me trying to do it myself! Once again I chose an OPI colour called "Barefoot In Barcelona". I love the name, especially since I was barefoot in Barcelona this year back in August - ah memories! I've already ordered this colour online to add to my own collection I love it so much!


Last night I had a great night out with my good friend Jess.C. We haven't been out on the "town" together in such a long time it was nice to catch up over some wines and get our dance on!

This is what I wore out last night. I was trying to take a picture to send to my sister in Townsville to see if she would approve of the outfit or tell me if it looked terrible (I've never worn high waisted shorts out before so this was something new! I am in love with them now! So comfy, especially on a warm night when you're dancing around everywhere! lol)



Please excuse the state of the bathroom bench and the "crinkly-ness" of my clothes. (This shot was pre-iron!)

So today was spent lazing around watching re-runs of my favourite show, One Tree Hill with a slight headache from those darn wines last night! lol

I'm not too excited that its Monday tomorrow, but hey, everyday is a gift. I'm going to embrace this week!

How was your weekend? Fill me in, drop me a comment below! :o)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo