Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Still here!!!

Hey Bloggy friends!

I feel so bad that I haven't checked in lately, time has crept up on me and I'm starting to fall in a heap with the amount of things that I have going on at the moment, and to top it all off its December this week!! OMG!!!!

I'm so unorganised. I haven't bought one Christmas present, I haven't even bought my Christmas cards to send to all of the friends and family (and this is a tradition for me that I do every year - I'm usually organised with this!)

I need a good kick up the butt to get myself into gear before its too late and all of my family will be receiving "IOU's" for Christmas!!!

I have however been spying on this years kikki K Christmas gift guide in some spare Internet time that I have had. I've earmarked a few goodies that I like! I love kikki K with all of its organisational and stationary goodness!

Check out the website here and the best part is - you can shop online!! (That's great for us folk living in the bush that cant make it to the city before Christmas, gotta love that!)

Anyhow, hopefully I will have some more interesting news to share soon!
Take care until then

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo