Monday, October 10, 2011

A quote to love...

I don't often hear quotes but lately people around Blogland seem to be dropping them like hotcakes and I like it!!


This one I read recently and I love it.


create happiness

Good things don't always just land in our laps, and sometimes, when you're sad or down we can't expect to feel good or happy until we work at it ourselves. We need to create happiness in our lives by putting the good vibes out there! (I've learnt a little about that this year especially!!)


What do you think?? Have you heard any good quotes lately?


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So true.
    A favourite quote of mine is
    Look back, but don't stare.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quote Zara! I'll be writing that down for future reference!!!
    Thanks for commenting
    Ellie.....x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo