Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What the heck is Polyvore??

Its no secret that I am an internet junkie and probably spend waaay too much time reading blogs, watching youtube, shopping online, wasting time on facebook etc etc so its no surprise that lately I have been hearing quite a bit about this site called "Polyvore".


So being curious I naturally checked it out, signed up to make an account and started fiddling around with it. I'm finding it pretty funky!


It's a fashion site where you can create your own outfits and ensembles and display them in a pretty and funky way so you can share them with friends all over the internet.


I'm sure the site offers heaps more than this but I haven't been playing around with it long enough to know the rest of the details (lol).


This is my first attempt at a "set", I decided to whip up what I am planning to wear out this weekend for a girly night with a freind I haven't seen in ages!

Going out outfit 01.10.11




(My dress is really similar to this one but isn't lacey and is a little more fitted at the bottom.)


I have to admit, its pretty fun mixing stuff up and pretending I can afford some of the ridiculously expensive clothes they have on the sites databse for you to use when creating an ensemble!!


Check it out, you might enjoy it too!


Ellie............x

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check this out, it sounds right up my street! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo