Monday, August 22, 2011

The city of Looooove!

... And boy do I love it!!


I'm talking about Paris of course! I was lucky enough earlier this month to spend 4 nights in this pretty city and found myself falling in love with it! We of course didnt get to see a HUGE deal of the city in only 4 days but I saw enough to know that this place is stunning!!


The highlight.... definitely riding bikes all over the city and seeing all of the sights. PLUS, dinner on the lawn under the Eiffel tower watching the light show! A-mazing!!!


See for yourself....






More news to come soon



Ellie............x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie,
    I love Paris! Hope your having a good time! Just to let you know I have awarded you the Versitile Blogger Award on my blog. Please check it out and I hope you accept!
    Sam

    http://samtheknitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ellie, you are so lucky!!!

    All of the pix look awesome.

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post very helpful information here very interested
    career ki jankari hindi me

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo