Monday, July 25, 2011

reality tv... I heart thee

Okay I know there a lot of you out there that truly HATE reality TV but I have to confess, I actually kinda like it.


In fact, I would go so far to say that there are some reality TV shows that I LOVE!


Now before you click the little "x" in the top right hand corner of your screen, hear me out. I by no means am one of the MTV generation followers and die to watch an episode of "Flavor of Love" or "A shot at love with Tila Tequila", in fact these kinds of reality shows make me wanna puke!


But at the moment I am totally digging the kind of reality TV that shows inspirational work and discovers a bunch of really talented and crafty people!


I'm totally in LOVE with "The Block" at the moment and after scrolling through Facebook I found Katrina Chambers' blog and etsy shop, and am now an even bigger fan of her and her sister Amie's work on The Block more than ever!


katrinaamie_bio



(image)



And at the risk of sounding totally addicted to the show I need to have a little rant about the judging last night on the show of the girls main bedroom and en suite. I personally think these girls have been a little gypped throughout the competition and have totally kicked ass at their room reno's!


download_(4)



TB11_Wk4_Ep16_RRG_KA_06



14_bath_KA

(images)



I am definitely rooting for the girls to win their challenges and room reveals this week!


What do you think??? Do you watch the show??


Ellie..........x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo