Thursday, June 2, 2011

Searching for Paradise???

Hey ya'll,


How has your week been treating you as of late? I hope only good things have happened and only smiles were shared around!


I've been thinking lately...


Change is in the air and I am looking at a possible relocation from my current home town!


It's such a scary thought for me and I'm nervous and kind of excited all at the same time but I have been wracking my brain thinking... where should I move? What's a nice town to go to? Where's a good place to 'start over' so to speak???


95b643fe9ee85424f048a27b22db0e88f6526a16_m_large



(image from here)



So Bloggy friends, I'm putting it to you! Where would you go or where do you think is a nice place to live? It could be exactly where you are, or your dream city/town?!



Any thoughts or ideas would be great! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!



Hugs


Ellie.......x

2 comments:

  1. hey ellie,

    i think COBAR sounds perfect, cause we will miss u.........x but i really love country victoria and deni. happy town hunting:)

    bec cain

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo