Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hitting the study books... again!

Hey there bloggy friends, I have once again been missing my special Blogland time as I'm "on the road again" headed to another uni session slog for 2 weeks on my university campus!


I'll be studying my little heart out for the next 2 weeks starting bright and early tomorrow morning with a 4 day chemistry lab session! (secretly shaking in my boots with nervousness!!! eeek)


tumblr_lf9ct0I0WB1qatrxho1_500_large

(pic from here)


I'll try my very best to pop in over the next 2 weeks to catch you up on some of the happenings around here but I can't promise to be too interesting and crafting (unfortunately)

:o(


Hope to see you all again soon!


Ellie ....... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo