Friday, January 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award...

I was recently contacted by a lovely Blogger friend (Tamara) who nominated me in the Stylish Blogger Awards!!


I am very surprised to have been nominated and have been seeing LOTS of awesome Bloggers all around Blogland being nominated so I feel very lucky, thanks Tamara!!



So according to the rules I have to do a few things...


Firstly I need to link back to whom ever nominated me (Tamara of One Craftee Mumma! Thanks again, You're very sweet!)

Secondly I have to mention 7 things about myself.... Okay here goes...


1. I was born and bred in a small country town and have always LOVED the country. I've moved away a couple of times but always find myself back here and now I have a reason! I met my lovely partner Roger here at one of the Mines where he works as an Engineer.

2. I have 2 sisters, (one older and one younger) and we are all SOOO different! During our schooling, kids at school didn't believe that my older sister Kate and I were even related because we look so different!


3. I am currently studying a science degree at university (a BA in Equine Science to be exact) via distance education, but have always loved craft and arts and design. In fact when I left school I started studying at a private arts college in Sydney in an Advanced Diploma of Communications and always thought I'd end up working in design... but here I am today!


4. I LOVE to travel! So far I have spent time in India, The Philippines, Hong Kong, Fiji and New Zealand most recently.


5. I spent my 18th birthday in India teaching Kolkata children to speak English whilst on a Pilgrimage in 2007



6. I am a huge worrier. This is probably my biggest struggle, I tend to worry about unnecessary things and jump to conclusions before I need to! I'm currently working on this bad habit!!

7. I LOVE to Blog! (In case you hadn't noticed!!) When I learnt to crochet and knit last May I became so inspired to craft and share my crafting and everyday life I guess and I love it!


Okay... I think that's it for the "7 things about me". Lastly I need to pass this award on to somebody else who deserves it so I'm going to throw it to Jodie at Jellywares!!


Jodie is an awesome blogger and a good friend and I have been following her blog for quite some time now so I definitely think she deserves this award! If you don't know of Jellywares, head on over and check it out!!

That's all from me for tonight. I'm having a quiet night in, catching up on some study tomorrow morning and then off to another knitting "Stitch and bitch" session in town! I can't wait to craft up a storm and share it all with you tomorrow afternoon!


See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo