Monday, November 22, 2010

Back in Blogland & Equitana 2010


Well hello there!! How are you? It's been a while!!
I got back home from Melbourne last night after the looooong 9 hour trip, thanks to my beautiful parents who travelled all the way with me, the trip was a huge success!!

(View from our apartment balcony in Docklands, Melbourne)

This year I was lucky enough to be given a volunteer position at the HUGE horse show known as "Equitana" down in Melbourne. Since I'm studying Equine Science at uni I thought it would be an awesome opportunity to see all facets of the horse industry in one place... and boy was I right!!


It was Horse Mania and I was lucky enough to have a back stage seat at the event!!


(Backstage in the main arena where I was working for the event)

I thought I'd share some pictures that I managed to take backstage and during some events...



So many "horsie" pics, too many to share! I had such a ball in Melbourne for my first ever trip! Think I'll be back again some time in the future for sure!! I managed to get some much needed shopping done and also got a few chrissie pressies, I am feeling very organised for the festive season this year!!


Back to reality now... work tomorrow after a nice break!!
More crafty posts to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun and very interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clara, it was a great experience and lots of fun too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo