Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quick Crochet

I love the instant gratification that you get from crochet. I find now that I'm a little more experienced in crochet I can whip up an easy project within the day (and sometimes within and hour or two!)


This afternoon I whipped up these Spring coasters, perfect for the warmer weather approaching!

They were sooo easy and quick, I made 4 coasters within the hour. I love them! I found the pattern on Ravelry and you can get the pdf link here.


I made them out of the gorgeous and ever handy Cascades Cotton Rich in a yummy pale green/cream colourway. I have a thing for these pale greens and creams at the moment! I'm loving them, they're perfect for Spring!

Until my next post, keep smiling!

Ellie x

4 comments:

  1. Your crochet coasters are lovely, so even and perfectly shaped. Found you via Rav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alysha Jane, thanks for the comment! I'll have to look you up on Ravelry too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome Ellie!!! I love that pale green cotton rich, it looks just gorgeous whipped up into these coasters. These would make perfect Xmas gifts!!!

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so pretty! I'd love it if you added this project (and others!) to my Fibers on Friday link party. A party dedicated to only yarn!

    http://plumslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo