Thursday, October 28, 2010

My creative space...

This week I've decided to join in on "My creative space".

In My creative space this week I'm putting some finishing touches on some pretty blue slippers that I've made for my sister.



All I have to do now is sew on the cute wooden buttons....



I've chosen to use a star and a heart, I think they'll look super cute when they're done!



Also in My creative space this week...




I'm still knitting away at my Neck Warmer. Its growing ever so slowly as I get time here and there to knit a row or two. I can't wait for it to be finished so I can see how great it will look!! lol

I'm also in the process of finishing my Garter Mittens. More to some on those soon!!

More creative spaces over here.

6 comments:

  1. i love these blue crochet slippers!! I think those wooden buttons look great too - just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slippers, so pretty! Handmade gifts are always special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice slippers. I love that they are crochet and not knitted (its rare to see that these days).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm pleased with them too!

    Kristy - I know what you mean about lots of knitting stuff out there! I learnt to crochet first so I try to keep making some crochet goodies even though I've started to knit now! Crochet is still my first crafty love! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those slippers! And the buttons are perfect!

    Thank you for linking up to Fibers on Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable slippers.
    I'm going to have a go at totally handmade chrissy this year..should be interesting....
    Mox

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo