Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hitting the study books....


I have to apologise for being a little slack with the posting as late. I am currently in "exam mode" for my end of year uni exams. My first one is up tomorrow, (for those of my followers that don't know, I study Equine Science at uni via distance ed due to living way out West!).

So instead of crafting away like I'd LOVE so much to be doing right now, I've been trying to force myself to study. After the exam tomorrow I have one more on Monday and then I'm a free woman!!! (so to speak! lol)

I hope to get A LOT of crafting (crochet, knitting, sewing - I'm starting classes soon, can't wait to tell you all about them!!) done in my uni holiday break.

Until then, sadly I may be a little absent from my trusty blog :o(

Take care,

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo