Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Knitted Shrug - A Work In Progress...

Slowly but surely my knitted shrug is taking shape. I haven't been able to work on it anywhere near as much as I would have liked but it is slowly getting there and I'm still very much in love with it already!!


Its a pretty simple knitting/purling combo pattern (very good for us beginners!!). I LOVE the purple colour of the yarn, its super pretty. In the piccies it doesn't show the colour the best but it is definitely going to be a very pretty addition to my wardrobe!


Even though its getting sooo warm here at home (and I'm LOVING it), this shrug will be perfect for cooler spring nights and finished and ready for the cooler months next year, sometimes its good to be organised early right?! lol


Hopefully my next Knitted Shrug update will be pictures of the finished project! Stay tuned while I keep knitting away!! :o)
Ellie x

1 comment:

  1. The shrug is looking very pretty indeed, love the purple!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo