Monday, August 16, 2010

Pretty purse love...

I LOVE finding pretty things on the internet, handmade goodies that make me smile! This is exactly what I've found in Sammiabrie designs.
Amie (the creator behind Sammiabrie designs) makes gorgeous purses (and pretty headbands) that are growing more popular everyday! I found Sammiabrie through Facebook, my little sister was on her Facebook page and as soon as I saw the pretty purses that she makes (by herself in her own home), I was HOOKED! I had to buy one, and my very own Sammiabrie purse came in the mail last week!

Here it is:

(Photo's by Sammiabrie Designs)

Isn't it pretty?! Ah I love it, its made out of Amie Butler fabric (which I loooove), and she has sooo many other cute ones on sale. This little pretty cost me about $35 + postage. I recommend if you're on Facebook to check her designs out! Too cute and so practical. I can fit all of my handbag essentials (phone, cards, lipgloss, keys etc) in it too! BONUS!

Ellie x

1 comment:

  1. I love these designs.. i would love a handbag sized one for all my junk lol.. xx Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo