Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Craving the craftyness!

Hey blogland, how you doing?? I have been a little slack this week with my posting :o( Every spare chance I've gotten after my hectic work days I've been forcing myself to study my uni degree. Uni exams are fast approaching and in about 2 weeks time I'll be off to Wagga Wagga for a week of labs and exams (arghhhh!!)

I'm currently craving craftyness of any kind because I haven't been very productive this week with my crochet or knitting! Unfortunately I havn't got any project updates yet, but am hoping to post some by the end of this week (stay tuned!!!)

For now I will settle for searching the net for craftyness to deal with my lacking! lol

On one of my internet browsing sessions I came across a very pretty blog and etsy site. Urban Farm Designs is a well designed and pretty blog with some really gorgeous looking stuff for sale on their etsy site.

I'm really digging aprons at the moment with all of their pretty fabirc patterns and colours, and they make this cute "Rainbow Ruffle Apron". I think it has a cool vintage feel, I love it.



Following on the "vintage" apron love, I also found these cool treasures on Etsy:

"The Bella Vintage Styled Ice cream cones" apron by Boojiboo on etsy



"I Love Lucy" retro 50's apron by Lover Dover Clothing

What crafty stuff are you loving at the moment??

Ellie x

3 comments:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/53817100/buttermilk-pancake-earrings

    A few months back I found an etsy seller, shayaaron. She makes the most awesome faux food jewelry from clay and resin.

    I'm loving her stuff at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! Love those aprons :-) Thanks for posting. I am loving so much right now the list would take up toooo much space and my head explode for thinking of it all at once :-)lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting guys! And thanks for joining my blog Clip Cafe :o)
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo