Friday, July 9, 2010

Food Rampage!

Yes, I'm on a bit of a food rampage at the moment whipping up new recipes when I can! I know i've mentioned this site alot lately but I've found the yummiest soup recipe on here!! http://www.homelife.com.au/ you've done me proud once again!!!

I'm not a huge soup fan but after this one that I tried and tested for the first time last night I think I'm growing to like it! Who would have thought that Aspargus and Pea's would taste soooo great together!!? Well it does and I was so surprised at how delicious this recipe turned out!
Roger was just as surprised as me at just how nice this recipe was, and I will definitely recommend it to anyone! Give it a go!! It was perfect for this chilly weather!

In other news I received a great little package yesterday with some gorgeous fabric in it that I ordered from this nifty online store. Thanks Corrie, I love it! I have NO idea what I'm going to use it for yet, but I think its super cute and will look great at what ever I enventually make it into! If I can get into a sewing class maybe I could use it sooner!?



Also last week I finished off another quick project that I mentioned in an earlier post - my Design Sponge face washer! I love it, it turned out great, love the colour and I'm planning on making some more!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee,
    Thanks, I'm so glad you like my blog!!
    For the face washer the yarn I used was called Cotton Rich by "Cascades Yarns". They come in so many nice colours, I've got some in a really rich red and a sunny yellow, I'll be making more face washers with them soon!

    Do you crochet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that "Call Your Grandma" project sounds great! What is your ravelry ID, I'd love to check out what you've been working on!

    The crochet class I go to is great! Jodie (the teacher/shop owner) is an excellent teacher and also has a great blog called "Jellywares".

    Have you ever heard of the Notebook magazine? They have a craft group/organization that run a thing called the "Craft Room", they do classes in Sydney every month where you can learn all types of different crafts like quilting, sewing, jewellery making and of course crochet! I see them advertised all the time and they look like great fun! You should check them out if you're keen for classes

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo