Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love, Love, LOVING...

Ahhh, I cant tell you just how much I love good music. I'm not one to be too fussy about the type that I like, infact I'm into most genre's (yes even a bit of country! - I can't help it! I was raised a country girl!! Thanks Dad)


At the moment I am absolutley LOVING the new self titled album by "The Court Yard Hounds". If you haven't heard of them, google them and check them out! They are the two sisters (Emily and Martie) that are also apart of the Dixie Chicks (whom I love and have been a dedicated fan for many years now!). The girls have recently branched off and done their own on-the-side project and it sounds so great!


If you're into great acoustic, beautifully sounding, easy to listen to tunes, with a bit of a Sheryl Crowe feel, you'll love this album. I know I do! Check it out for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo