Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hey Sadie the Cleaning Lady!


I love a clean house however I'm not one to enjoy the housework (I don't think many people are!?) but I'll never say no to some awesome tips and tricks when it comes to cleaning funny things in an around my house!


After moving out of my parents home and in with my boyfriend I think I have learnt to appreciate why my mum use to get mad when we left stuff lying around the house! lol Housework is no easy feat!


I just stumbled across some great cleaning tips on the http://www.homelife.com/ and they've called it "The Top 40 Best Ever Cleaning Tips", and I have to agree! Some of their tips are so quirky and clever, it's stuff that I would have never thought of!


I thought I'd share them with you and you might find them of use as well!




Happy Cleaning! :)


Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo