Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A new found hobby!!



I have recently started classes in learning how to crochet and have realised that I love it! I love the feeling of being able to make something and say "I made that!" It's relaxing and fun and I'm totally enjoying my classes that are run by a local lady that has recently opened her own shop in town called "Jellywares". She stocks all types of homemade things and some gorgeous fibres and wool used for knitting and crochet!
I've started my first ever proper project which is a beanie hat made out of 20 ply wool, it's taking shape really quickly and I'm super proud of it!
Still a working progress however, hopefully I'll be done by this weekend and then on to the next project!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo