Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hello World!

My name is Ellie, I am 21 years old and live in a small town in country NSW. I love to write and to jot things down, I love to collect cute things, I love pretty stuff and designy goodness. I also like to create things and my creative side has been lacking a little in the last couple of years so I hope to use this blog as an outlet for all things that I like, I want and that I LOVE!

I hope that I can inspire the rest of you bloggers out there (wherever you are... if there are any of you?? lol) to open your eyes to the pretty things in life (casue I know sometimes I really need to force myself to slow down and enjoy things!), or to just entertain you or motivate you to check out some of the things that I post!

Hugs,

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo