Monday, May 24, 2010

First Seedlings


This month I planted my first ever veggie patch in a big poly drum that my dad gave to me! My BF Roger and I collected all of the dirt and things to get it all set up in our little back yard! I'm sooo excited about it! I planted seeds (which I was a little scared of doing because I've never grown anything from seeds) but as soon as I saw my first seedlings pop up I was ecstatic!!
The first seeds to show were the rocket seeds! I have been checking the seedlings everyday and slowly everything is starting to sprout! I think everyone should give a veggie patch a go! I cant wait until we can harvest and have our own fresh veggies for dinner! Not long now, bu October we will have our own onions! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Whats on your mind?! Drop me a comment! Ellie xo